Friday, November 30, 2007

Landscaping Blog @ Suite101.com

Crabapple Tree Diseases
Lead to Filthy and Dangerous Sidewalks


It's that time of year...some of us are still planting spring-blooming bulbs or looking forward to winter holiday decorations. However, right now, before the holiday festivities get underway in earnest, is the best time to look back at the 2007 growing season. And this is what I do in this week's Suite101 Landscaping article: Crabapple Tree Diseases.

I am certainly no plant pathologist and like most landscape gardeners would prefer to ignore plant diseases completely. Unfortunately, in this case, ignorance is not bliss! My Landscaping Blog @ Suite101.com
provides you, the reader, with a little bit of background about why I wrote the article.

Please vote in my current poll about Holiday Landscape Decorations underway on the Suite101 Landscaping Home Page. You'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page to reasd and vote in the poll. So far, the majority of voters say they don't decorate. So, please add your opinion. I plan to use this information on an upcoming article about holiday landscape decorations.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sue Swift said...

Hi and Happy New Year! I hope the long silence just means that you had too good a Christmas to leave time for anything else!

We're now gearing up for round 2 of the Garden Bloggers' Carnival -a bit different this time, in that I'm asking people to nominate a post from another person's blog. Full details on my blog today (Jan 3rd). I hope you'll participate again, like you did last time. And of course, if anyone else reads this, please join in!

Sue