Monday, January 14, 2008

Travel Time Again!



Traveling and visiting gardens is one of the delights of my life. It may just be January, but it is never too early for those of us with the traveling bug to begin our plans for this year's garden excursions. I've just made my reservations for a trip to Holland during tulip time. And I've begun my yearly review of gardens I visited last summer.

I share the first of these garden reviews in my article: Massachusetts Bridge of Flowers: Shelburne Falls Early 20th Century Trolley Bridge. This article received an Editors Choice Award for the week of January 14, 2008. The Editor's Choice Award exemplifies the quality content, excellent presentation, and high standards at Suite101.

Suite101
format allows only five photographs per article. So, I am posting a few more here:


Archway Enterance to Bridge of Flowers
Buckland Side of Deerfield River

Bridge Railings Buckland Side of Bridge

Purple-leaf Form of Cotinus coggygria
Late Afternoon Sunlight

No comments: